Options include showing comments from specific categories, or excluding categories.
Exclude users from comment list by email address.
Uses a template to display comments exactly the way you want.
Limit amount of words or characters to display in each comment.
Include user’s Gravatar or Facebook avatar in comment list.
Create unlimited comment lists each with their own unique settings and options.
Support and Feature requests are on my forums at http://justmyecho.com/forums/
- Download and extract the customized-recent-comments.zip file.
- Upload the folder containing the Plugin files to your WordPress Plugins folder (usually ../wp-content/plugins/ folder).
- Activate the Plugin via the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress.
- Once activated you can go to your Widgets section to add a widget to your sidebar, or manually add comments anywhere in your blog by going to “Settings > Recent Comments” section.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Customized Recent Comments” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Customized Recent Comments” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Adds several new features and options from user requests
- Sets CSS file to use wp_enqueue function
- Added a few new options from user requests
- Initial release