Custom Post Avatar is inspired by Aaron Parecki’s Emoji Avatars functionality on his website (https://aaronparecki.com/2019/02/25/9/emoji), but instead of beeing related to the used emojis in the content it is possible to choose it from the media library independend.
Major features in Custom Post Avatar:
- Optionally select custom avatar for each post.
- Replace avatar only for the post author, not for comment authors.
To get results out of this plugin you’ll need a theme displaying user avatars via the get_avatar function.
- Optional Caching of Commenter Avatars
- Possibility to remove avatars from user profile
- Possibility to edit other user avatars as admin
- Possibility to remove avatar from post (reset to default)
Upload the plugin to your WordPress Site/Blog, activate it and use it in your posts.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Custom Post Avatar” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
- Bugfix: Custom Post Avatar has affected some comment avatars
- Compatibility with WordPress 5.5
- Bugfix: Visible avatar image after File upload in profile
- Every user can add n avatars in their profile page
- Custom avatar can be selected from predefined list (per user) in new/edit post screen
- Initial version with basic functionality.