This plugin allows you to set custom error messages for Gravity Forms inputs. We support messages for Required, Unique and Email Validation errors.
How to use form global settings
In the settings of each form, you will find the Custom Error Message section. Here you can enable them for the entire form and set the default messages to be used for supported fields.
How to use form field settings
Use this option if you need to set a custom error message only for a specific field or to override the default message. Go to the Advanced Field Settings tab and you will find the Allow custom error messages checkbox. Once enabled, you can set a custom message for this field.
From your WordPress dashboard
- Visit Plugins > Add New
- Search for “Custom Error Messages for GravityForms”
- Activate Custom Error Messages from your Plugins page
Do I need Gravity Forms plugin?
YES Gravity Forms plugin is necessary for running this plugin
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Custom Error Messages for Gravity Forms” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- New – Default error messages in form settings
- Fix – New slug to enable translations
- Tested – Gravity forms version 22.214.171.124
- New – Translation support
- Fix – Fixed Gravity Forms name bug
- Tested – Gravity forms version 2.7.6
- New – Email confirmation error message
- Fix – Email validation
- Fix – Fixed checkbox input required validation