This plugin adds a reusable, customizable widget in Appearance > Widgets. Set the title, maximum and Twitter username on a per-widget basis. CSS3 enhanced to display tweets in a speech bubble.
- Upload the plugin in ‘Plugins > Add New’ or FTP into the ‘/wp-content/plugins/’ directory.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Navigate to Appearance > Widgets
- Drag and drop the widget into your sidebar
- Adjust the settings and click save
- Will the widget fit on my site?
Yes, it does not have a set width. It fills the space it is given, ideally 150px-300px wide.
- Is this plugin localized / internationalized?
Yes, a .po file has been generated and included in the lang folder.
- Do I need to modify any theme files to use this plugin?
No, after the plugin has been activated, you simply drag and drop it into your sidebar.
- What if I only want the widget on page X?
Try adding a plugin like Widget Logic or Widget context to add more widget control to your site.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Cudazi Latest Tweets” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- Initial release