A simple WordPress plugin that allows users to select files CSS and/or write CSS rules to any single page or post or globally
This section describes how to install the plugin and get it working.
- Upload entire
css-js-filesfolder to the
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- That’s it, you’ll see a
Select CSS/JS files and/or write your custom CSS/JS rulesmetabox on all add or edit posts/pages.
Maarec 30, 2017
Easily gives you a box at the bottom of each page to add in your own CSS and JS. sweet! Thanks!!!
Disambor 19, 2016
If I could give it 20 stars, I would! My themes now can be configured and look completely different, in real time, per post/page basis, decided by the user, and not me, the theme author. Just brilliant !!! I was using 2 other pieces of code to do the same, but each had it's limitations.
Contributors & Developers
“CSS JS Files” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “CSS JS Files” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Restore original sanetization for fields
- Fix saving of head/body/footer fields
- Compatibility and sanetizing
- Add admin css/js
- Ability to add custom html in the head/body/footer hooks
- Sort filenames in drop down
- Fix not echoing global rules introduced in 1.3.3
- Fix “PHP message: PHP Warning: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable”
- Fix “Parameter must be an array or an object that implements” warnings
- Fix for assumed constant warning
- Bug fix for showing global CSS/JS on other pages like home/search etc.
- Show post specific CSS/JS on front page if it is a static page
- Show post specific CSS/JS on posts page
- Bug fix to make global js files actually include
- Put global JS files first so that post specific comes after
- Bug fix for initial global CSS/JS text option
- Global CSS/JS files and rules
- Change CSS/JS search path
- Editor for CSS/JS files
- Initital version