A simple WordPress plugin that allows users to select files CSS and/or write CSS rules to any single page or post
This section describes how to install the plugin and get it working.
- Upload entire
css-file-selectorfolder to the
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- That’s it, you’ll see a
Select CSS files and/or write your custom CSS rulesmetabox on all add or edit posts/pages.
Contributors & Developers
“CSS File Selector” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
- Solved a warning in debug mode.
- Fixed a little error in the field select that showed the CSS files of the root path in the wrong folders. This little error did not prejudice the functionality of the plugin.
- Modified the central file to better manage call functions and styles plugin
- Fixed bug that emptied the options of select field when the button
Preview Changeswas pressed
- Initial version