Cookie Dough Compliance and Consent for GDPR allows you to add your site cookie consent form through a user-friendly interface.
- Simplify modal customization
- Modal text customization
- Up to 3 steps on your modal (welcome, required cookies and optional cookies)
- Preview mode in back office
- Added a delay before displaying the modal
- Modal redisplay delays if user accepts all
- Delays in redisplaying the modal if the user does not accept all
- Ability to make the modal disappear after accepting it
- Cookie manager with ability to disable scripts by name directly through WordPress dequeue_script feature
- Ability to add a script only if the user accepts the cookie concerned
When you install the plugin the modal is directly deployed on your site. You can customize it in the back office.
- Go to the Cookie Dough screen in the WordPress admin
- Customize the modal
- Save the modal
- Upload the plugin files to the
/wp-content/plugins/cookie-dough-consentdirectory, or install the plugin through the WordPress plugins screen directly.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ screen in WordPress
- Use the Cookie Dough screen to configure the plugin
Yes. You can add a script only if the user accepts the cookie concerned.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Cookie Dough Compliance and Consent for GDPR” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Cookie Dough Compliance and Consent for GDPR” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Add better accessibility properties on buttons and label
- Add alt attribute on image in modal for better accessibility
- Placeholder on add script in cookie manager for better understanding
- Added support for cache systems (beta)
- Fix PHP bug in admin if you select no shape for the modal
- CSS Better compatibility with themes
- Wording modifications in the back office
- Fix bug on select image in button
- Fix error in preview mode
- Fix CSS for Elementor page builder