Product Page | Video | User Guide | Additional CM Plugins
Search and replace the words, phrases and HTML in real time throughout the content without changing the database.
This WordPress search and replace tool allows you to easily change the content of posts, pages, comments, titles and excerpts just before they are displayed on the front end, without making changes in the WordPress database.
The mass search and replace tool allows a complete database wide search to replace WordPress text. This is a real-time find and replace tool that applies any number of pre-defined rules after a page is generated by WordPress, but before it is sent to a user’s browser.
This plugin creates dynamic rules that replace html and text generated by your page content and plugins before a page is delivered to a user’s browser.
This database search and replace tool is user friendly and saves time without changing the WordPress database.
- Censor bad words posted in comments, content generated by plugins, and pages or posts
- Make temporary time specific changes in content
- Replace HTML code on the fly
- Replace images on the fly
- Support placing content on specific dates or time periods
Basic Version Features
- Create any amount of rules for replacing regular text and html
- Apply replacement rules to standard WordPress posts and pages
- Perform replacements only locally and don’t save them to the database
- Supports case sensitive content
Pro Version Features
Pro Version Detailed Features List
- Define search and replace rules for comments, site and page titles, content and excerpts
- Support custom posts types
- Support Regex rules
- Support search and replace based on time frames
- Support search and replace only on specific posts
- Rules Management – pause, edit, delete and easily change the order of rules
- Import and export rules
- Search within rules
- Frontend widget to turn rules on and off
- Special support for content of plugins: Yoast, BBPress, WooCommerce, ACF and CM Tooltip Glossary
- Optionally, commit replacement rules to the database so they will be permanent
find, search, replace, search and replace, custom, pages, posts, search&replace, instant, instant-search, query, searching, match, string, word, undo, database
Blog | Twitter | LinkedIn | YouTube | Pinterest | FaceBook
Suggested Plugins by CreativeMinds
- CM Ad Changer – Manage, Track and Report Advertising Campaigns Across Sites. Can turn your Turn your WP into an Ad Server
- CM Super ToolTip Glossary – Easily creates a Glossary, Encyclopaedia or Dictionary of your website’s terms and shows them as a tooltip in posts and pages when hovering. With many more powerful features.
- CM Download Manager – Allows users to upload, manage, track and support documents or files in a download directory listing database for others to contribute, use and comment upon.
- CM Answers Plugin – A fully-featured WordPress Questions & Answers Plugin that allows you to build multiple discussion forum systems Just like StackOverflow, Yahoo Answers and Quora, Now with MicroPayment and Anonymous posting support!.
- CM MicroPayments – Adds the in-site support for your own “virtual currency”. The purpose of this plugin is to allow in-site transactions without the necessity of processing the external payments each time (quicker & easier). Developers can use it as a platform to integrate with their own plugins.
- CM Restrict Content – A full-featured, powerful membership solution and content restriction plugin for WordPress. Support access by role to content on your site.
- CM OnBoarding – Superb Guidance tool which improves the online experience and the user satisfaction.
- CM Booking Calendar – Customers can easily schedule appointments and pay for them directly through your website.
- Upload the plugin folder to the
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Define the search & replace items in the plugin’s dashboard
Contributors & Developers
“CM On Demand Search And Replace” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “CM On Demand Search And Replace” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
Release Date: 24 Mar 2023
* Resolved bug
Release Date: 24 Mar 2023
* Resolved bug related to setting
Release Date: 22nd Mar 2023
* Update package info
Release Date: 9th Nov 2022
* Replace Internal support links