- Using Gravity Forms – Categories WordPress Plugin the admin can categorize Gravity Forms.
- Admin can create new categories for gravity forms.
- From the form settings, Admin can assign multiple categories to that form.
- Filter forms based on the categories assigned.
- Copy the entire /gravityforms-categories/ directory into your /wp-content/plugins/ directory.
- Activate the plugin.
- New Tab “Categories” under the Forms will generate.
- Perform Action.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Categories For Gravity Forms” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Categories For Gravity Forms” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- First release of this plugin