Display your post categories as folders in a Bootstrap-based grid system through this free plugin. Give posts the ability to contain multiple attachments.
Make use the shortcode [catsfolders] or [catsfolders_folder] in order to display posts contained in a category
- If you want, specify a category_id to filter its posts. category_id is optional.
- If you want, specify a group_by=year to make grouped folders. category_id is optional
[catsfolders category_id=”4″ group_by=”year”]
- If you want, specify a document_id to display only a single post:
- All attachments are displayed below the post content. Besides that (if you want), specify extra attachments to a post, via custom post meta names: file_1, file_2, file_3, file_4, file_5.
Contributors & Developers
“Categories as Folders” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- Wrap up the minimum structure to make the plugin available
- Fix all bugs inherited from local business rules
- “1.3 release: Display setting true by default. README update