Supported WooCommerce versions: 1.1.x – 5.x
Supported Magento versions: 1.6.x – 2.4.2
Cart2Cart: Magento to WooCommerce Migration plugin allows you to perform an automated store data transfer without having to dive into codes and scripts. The entire process can be done through your WordPress interface with no redirections at all.
Magento to WooCommerce Migration Plugin by Cart2Cart. How It Works
You don’t need any technical knowledge to export Magento products to WooCommerce – just follow a few steps on Cart2Cart Migration Wizard and your data will be transferred automatically:
- Specify your Magento & WooCommerce store details and install the Connection Bridge, to enable data exchange between them.
- Choose the data entities to migrate & additional migration options.
- Perform a Free Demo migration (optional) or start a Full Migration.
Cart2Cart: Magento to WooCommerce Migration plugin is free to download and after installation, you will get 2 migration options:
- Demo Migration (free) – lets you move a limited number of entities from your current Magento to a live WooCommerce store (or test Cart2Cart store) within 30 minutes.
- Full Migration (paid) – allows moving an UNLIMITED number of Magento eCommerce entities to WooCommerce retaining all associated information.
Benefits You Get Migrating With Magento to WooCommerce Migration Plugin by Cart2Cart:
- Save time
By migrating with the Magento to WooCommerce service by Cart2Cart, you can reduce the Magento to WooCommerce migration time to a few hours.
- Lower migration costs
Switching from Magento to WooCommerce via the plugin is 5-10 times cheaper than paying a developer.
- Avoid putting your Magento e-store on hold
Your current e-store will remain active and open for customers throughout the entire Magento database migration process to WooCommerce.
How Much Does It Cost to Migrate With Magento to WooCommerce Migration Plugin by Cart2Cart?
The price for Full migration starts at $29. The final price depends on the number of entities you want to transfer, as well as the additional options you choose to expand your migration possibilities from Magento to WooCommerce.
Data You Can Move from Magento to WooCommerce via the Plugin:
- Products – Options, Attributes, Name, SKU, Short Description, Full Description, Status, Manufacturer, Tax Class, URL, Meta Title, Meta Keywords, Meta Description, Weight, Downloadable Products (Price, Files, Expiration Date), Grouped Products (Associated Products), Virtual Products, Product Tags, Up-sells, Cross-sells, Variants (SKU, Weight, Attributes, Quantity, Price, Special Price, Additional image, Special Price From-To Date), Sale Price, Sale Price From-To Date, Base Image, Additional Images, Quantity, Manage Stock, Stock Status, Backorder.
- Product Categories – Name, Description, Image, URL, Meta Title, Meta Description.
- Manufacturers – Name, Image.
- Taxes – Tax Class (Tax Name, Rate, Country, State).
- Customers – First Name, Last Name, Email, Customer Group, Passwords, Billing Address (First Name, Last Name, Company, Address 1, Address 2, Country, State, City, Zip Code, Telephone ), Shipping Address (First Name, Last Name, Company, Address 1, Address 2, Country, State, City, Zip Code).
- Orders – ID, Order Date, Order Status, Custom Order Status, Order Products (Name, SKU, Option, Image), Product Price, Quantity, Shipping Price, Total Price, Order Status History, Customer Name, Email, Billing Address (First Name, Last Name, Company, Address 1, Address 2, Country, State, City, Zip Code, Telephone), Shipping Address (First Name, Last Name, Company, Address 1, Address 2, Country, State, City, Zip Code).
- Coupons – Description, Status, Coupon Code, Uses Per Coupon, Uses Per Customer, Type Discount, Discount Amount, Coupon Expire Date.
- Reviews – Created Date, Status, Rate, User Name, Comment, Product.
- Multiple languages
- CMS Pages – Title, Created Date, URL, Description, Status, Content Heading.
Extra Migration Options to Expand Migration Possibilities:
- Migrate your Magento store categories and products SEO URLs to the new WooCommerce store
- Create the 301 redirects on the WooCommerce store after migration
- Preserve order IDs on WooCommerce store
- Move images from Magento store products descriptions, categories descriptions, and blog posts descriptions to new WooCommerce
- Migrate Magento customer’s passwords to WooCommerce
- Download the plugin.
- Log in your WordPress admin panel
- Go to Plugins > Add New > Browse. Pick Cart2Cart plugin and click “Install Now” button.
- Activate it by clicking “Activate plugin”.
- Find Cart2Cart plugin on the left side menu. Register Cart2Cart and proceed with the migration setup.
Can Cart2Cart transfer customers from Magento to WooCommerce?
To automatically migrate customer data from Magento to WooCommerce, all you have to do is to check the matching box (Customers) on the appropriate Migration Wizard step (Select Entities for Migration).
Can I preserve my Magento store order IDs while migrating to the new WooCommerce store?
Yes, the Cart2Cart service allows merchants to preserve their current order IDs when migrating to the WooCommerce platform. However, in order to do that successfully, you need to install the free WooCommerce Sequential Order Number module and choose the Preserve order IDs on the Target Store option on the appropriate Migration Wizard step.
Is it possible to migrate metadata from Magento to WooCommerce?
Yes, Magento to WooCommerce importer supports metadata migration across these shopping carts. More specifically, you can transfer meta titles, keywords, and descriptions to your new WooCommerce store. However, keep in mind that the WordPress SEO Plugin (it’s free) is installed before the migration.
Is SEO migration available from Magento to WooCommerce?
Sure. If you want to migrate your Magento store SEO rankings to the WooCommerce platform, you should choose the Migrate categories and products SEO URLs additional option in the Migration Wizard.
Contributors & Developers
“Cart2Cart: Magento to WooCommerce Migration” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors