A BuddyPress plugin that use a point system to display a progress bar or progress percentage for any of completed member’s xprofile fields and/or uploaded custom avatar.
Buddy Progress Bar helps any site administrator to kindly remember his community members to complete their profile in a clear, significant and non-obstrusive way.
A widget is also available, which let you show a progress bar outside of the positions you can activate in the settings.
To get this plugin to work, BuddyPress xprofile component must be active.
After you’ve downloaded and extracted the files:
- Upload the complete ‘buddy-progress-bar’ folder to the ‘/wp-content/plugins/’ directory OR install Buddy Progress Bar via the plugin installer.
- Activate the plugin on WordPress ‘Plugins’ page.
- On a single install, plugin is in Dashboard > Settings.
- On a network install, the plugin is only accessible via the main blog, where BuddyPress is activated. Go to WordPress Dashboard > Settings > Buddy Progress Bar
- Go to Buddy Progress Bar settings page and set up your options.
- For detailed informations, read About Buddy Progress Bar and the Help tab on Settings page, in the top right screen corner.
- Do not forget to attribute a positive value to any field you want to be taken in account by the progression percentage.
Contributors & Developers
“Buddy Progress Bar” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Version 1.0.3: improved column content filter on user table
Version 1.0.2: translation is now available on translate.wordpress.org
- Requires BuddyPress 2.0
- Tested Up to WordPress 4.5
Version 1.0.1: add some property check
Version 1.0: Initial release