Are you a local business trying to refine your delivery schedules on WooCommerce? The WooCommerce Delivery allows you to set up a specific delivery date and time for your product. This plugin lets your customers define their preferred time and date.
Store Admin Settings
Whether you are a restaurant with a food delivery service or a local hardware store with in-store pickup options, WooCommerce Delivery may be a good fit. With this plugin, you can provide custom delivery/ pickup timeslots to your customers (ex. 10:00 AM to 2:00 PM). Also, store admins can provide this service to their customers on specific weekly days.
In addition to setting up these timeslots, you can also add delivery/ pickup fees for each. Don’t worry; if you cannot provide delivery schedules to your customers on the current day, you can disable the timeslot.
Do you have several days/hours to process some products? You can easily set the processing time, and this plugin will eliminate the timeslot within that time frame.
Like the store admin settings, you can allow customers to choose their preferred time and date within the given timeslot.
- Create delivery/pickup date and time schedules for your products
- Store admin can add pickup locations for the products
- Customers can give specific order instructions
- Store Admin can control delivery and pickup date for the order page
- Email notification to the customer regarding the delivery schedule
- Compatible with theme styling
- Delivery Date and time display on Cart page and Checkout page
- Set specific delivery fees for each date of delivery
- Add a delivery date and time for products
- Disable delivery on holidays or closed periods
- Change the color of the delivery calendar
- Separate business days and delivery days
- Customers and store admins can reschedule order deliveries
- Add the “As soon as possible” delivery option
- To-way deliveries with google calendar
- Create delivery schedules for the USPS Shipping Method plugin and the WooCommerce Table Rate Shipping plugin
- Create custom delivery schedules by shipping zone and class
- Set a processing period for your products
- Deliveries will be displayed on the delivery calendar
- Set delivery schedules for a product category, pickup location, shipping method, or class
If you have any issues, please let us know and give us a chance to resolve and fix them. Plugin Support
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Delivery & Pickup Date Time for WooCommerce” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Delivery & Pickup Date Time for WooCommerce” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- first release – 23 Aug 22