Booking Weir allows you to display a simple calendar where users can select a suitable time for their booking.
- Allow users to select any time of their choice to book – Specify your opening hour, closing hour, how much time to leave between events and the user can select anything that fits the criteria.
- Allow users to book in predefined time slots – Add bookable time slots into the calendar, the user can click on it to book it.
- Create bookable events – Add an event in the calendar that can then be booked by multiple users (like selling tickets for an event).
- Allow users to book services with predefined duration and price – Users can select a service and then place it in the calendar to a time of their choosing (premium feature).
- Use with WooCommerce – Add a WooCommerce product that displays a booking calendar, allowing the user to select a time and add it to cart. The booking can then be finalized using the WooCommerce checkout process.
- Use as a simple calendar displaying events – If you just need a calendar that can display events then this plugin can be used as well.
- Unlimited calendars
- Invoice and reminder e-mails
- Generate PDF invoices
- PayPal payment
- Stripe payment
- WooCommerce integration – Attach the booking calendar to a WC product, allowing the use of all WC features such as taxes, coupons and payment methods.
- Advanced pricing – Modify prices based on date, time, duration, coupons and more.
- Extras – Allow selecting additional free or paid services along with the booking.
- Services – Allow users to book services with predefined duration and price.
- Custom fields – Add additional fields to the booking form.
- Repeating events – Configure events to recur automatically.
- Related events – Define parent – child relations to share events between calendars.
- Navigate to Booking -> Calendars.
- Add your first calendar.
- Configure the Settings of your calendar.
- Add the calendar to any page by using a shortcode or a block.
This plugin provides 1 block.
- Booking Weir
- Install and activate the plugin.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Booking Weir” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
- Added min-width to Extra name.
- Added links for services.
- Freemius SDK update.
- Switch all validation to
- Add validation for event start and end being on the same day.
- Fix being unable to clear some setting fields.
- Add availability setting for services (client-side).
- Fix core blocks sometimes not registered in editor.
- Add “Duration between” price rule.
- Fix integer value used for service display price on the front end instead of float.
- Round service display price to 2 decimal places.
- Filter out disabled extras when determining if the calendar has visible extras.
- Add class names to booking modals.
- Show tax class settings for Booking products.
- Update packages.
- Fix broken drag-resizing of events.
- Fix client side UTC offset detection.
- Don’t send reminder when event status is “Awaiting”.
- Fix block editor crash with WP 5.9.
- Add option to disable invoice e-mail.
- Add option to send e-mail when status is changed to “Confirmed”.
- About and Logs pages, adding/duplicating/deleting/importing/exporting calendars now require admin capabilities.
- Added price rule that can match a selected extra.
- Event post type strings now have context.
Add Xstrings replaced with just
- Calendar block now supports
- Fix booking info modal cutoff on mobile.
- “Per hour” extra renamed to “Duration”.
- Extra name strings now have context.
- Extras can now be visible for only specific services.
- Change Service duration and price labels to not jump around as much when editing.
- Added experimental “white label” mode.
- Added experimental services booking mode without calendar.
- Don’t open booking/info modal automatically after adding to cart.
- Allow to add title and content to slots.
- Use WordPress date format in invoice template.
- Add event color coding legend to back end.
- Fix icon color in highlighted events.
load_plugin_textdomainin free version.
.potfile in the free plugin.
- Added option to customize the price text of WooCommerce Booking products.
- Removed check for payment methods when using WooCommerce.
- Added functionality to link to events and slots.
- Fixed an issue with WC product price overriding booking price.
- Fixed incorrect price display in WC mini cart.
- Added bookable event name/service name to WC product meta.
- Added bookable events.
- Added Stripe payment method.
- Don’t display payment method and type inputs when the booking price is 0.
- Set initial status to “Awaiting” instead of “Pending payment” when the booking price is 0.
- Reduce Service and Event info modal size.
- Update for WordPress 5.8 compatibility.
- Added services.
- Added file input field.
- Added actions
- Initial release.