Create your content blocks on the plugin settings page and then use shortcode
[rule-of-three] to insert the content you create anywhere on your site. The plugin provides several options as to how your blocks will be displayed on the front end:
- None: Minimal styling so you can potentially add your own
- Drop Shadow: Adds 3D drop shadow to each image
- Nested: Best for blocks with short or no description. Layers text on top of image
- Circle: Automatically displays images as circular without altering the actual image files
- Bar: Adds customizable color bar under the header
- Font Awesome: Allows you to choose any font awesome icon instead of using an image
See screenshots for examples of the different styling options.
- Easily add a title, image/icon, description, and link to each block of content for an instant call-to-action section
- Load existing content using your pages, posts, or custom post types
- Use a color picker utility to easily select a primary accent color to match your site
- Includes an option to select a hover effect for the rule of three images or icons
- Option to include “Read More” link with each block
For best results, make sure the images you use for each content block have the same aspect ratio.
- Go To Plugins >> Add New
- Either search for “Big Boom” or Upload the .zip file downloaded here.
- Once installed, go to the
Rule Of Threeadmin menu item and set up your content
- Use the shortcode [rule-of-three] in a page/post/widget/etc to insert the content into the front end
Contributors & Developers
“Big Boom Rule Of Three” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- Resolved all the small fixed
- Updated “Tested Up To” version 5.7
- Added option for Rule Of Four
- Added option for hover effect
- Initial Release