bdwebteam recent post tabs widget is advanced version of the WordPress Recent Responsive most popular posts, recent posts,top reviews, tabs Posts widget allowing increased customization to display recent posts from category,Order by,time limit you define.
If you set to display title, than you will be able to define how many characters to print.
If you set to display featured image, than you will be able to define image width and height in px.
If you set to display excerpt, than you will be able to define how many characters to print
- You can create titles & content limit
- You can set how many posts you wish to display
- You can select any category .
- You can select popular posts.
- You can select Recent posts.
- You can select top reviews.
- You can choose from predefined image sizes, or set custom width and height
- You can choose to define the featured image
- You can run as many instances of the widget that you want to!
Easy to configure CSS
You can check demo on following pages
- Author URI: http://bdwebteam.com
- Support Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Recommended WordPress Plugins
- Go to the wp admin Widget page.
- Drag and drop “bdwebteam – Recent Post Tabs” into active sidebar.
Install and Activate
- Unzip the downloaded
- Upload the
responsive-posts-widgetfolder and its contents into the
wp-content/plugins/directory of your WordPress installation
- Activate responsive-posts-widget from Plugins page
Q : How can I add a list of posts widget to my sidebar? A : Go to the Appearance -> Widgets -> Choose a “bdwebteam – Recent Post Tabs” and drag it to the sidebar where you wish it to appear.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“bdwebteam recent post tabs widget” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “bdwebteam recent post tabs widget” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.