The AvantLink Ad Tools for Affiliates plugin allows quick and simple integration with a variety of affiliate marketing tools from AvantLink.
Users must have a valid, active affiliate account with AvantLink.com to utilize this plugin.
Once activated, affiliates can quickly and easily use the following tools:
* Affiliate Link Encoder
* Product Ad Widgets
* Product Search API
- Upload the
avantlink-wpfolder to the
- Activate the plugin through the
Pluginsmenu in WordPress.
- Navigate to the
AvantLink WPsettings page in WordPress and enter your AvantLink.com affiliate identification information to enable the plugin.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“AvantLink Ad Tools for Affiliates” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “AvantLink Ad Tools for Affiliates” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Tested against WordPress 6.1
- Upgraded to PHP 8.1
- Tested against WordPress 6.0.2
- Tested against latest versions of WordPress 5.9
- Increased the http request timeout to 10 seconds, to allow for more consistency to get product search results
- Updated Product Ad Widget tool to use page settings instead of sitewide settings
- Tested against latest versions of WordPress 5.8.3
- Updated menu and sub-menu bar links
- Added logo
- Updated API calls to use HTTP API, tested to WordPress version 5.0.3
- Fix order of operations issue in ternary operator in avantlink-wp.php
- Fix version tested and stable tags
- Updated cURL links to use HTTPS, fixed bug with site in Product Search Results page
- Small change needed to latest update 1.0.8 on window.php
- Updated tiny_mce wysiwyg function for the
Insert Avantlink Ad Campaignfunctionality in pages & posts that was causing error. Tested to WordPress version 4.0.
- Added functionality for pages in addition to posts.
- Tested to WordPress version 3.8
- Versioning correction
- Added search terms to page title on search results.
- Versioning correction
- Corrected suppression of multiple search keywords in related products functionality
- Improved detection of search results page from inaccurate configuration values
- Added cURL flags to work around SSL problems on some host configurations (possibly outdated certificate chains?)
- Initial version