Ara Lightbox a is easy to use and customizable plugin that lets you display your website’s pictures in a lightbox popup.
You can customize the popup background color and opacity, the picture border and the catpion.
- Insert links to image file into your posts/pages.
- Set alt attribute of your image, it will be used as caption in the lightbox.
That’s it! The image will be displayed in a lightbox automatically.
- Install and activate Ara Lightbox plugin.
- Verify that your site’s theme uses the wp_head(), wp_footer(), & the_content() template tags (standard in any professional theme).
- Can I customize the lightbox design?
Yes, go to “Settings” > “Ara Lightbox” in your website’s back office.
- Can I disable the lightbox without disabling the plugin?
Yes, just uncheck the “enable lightbox” option in the plugin settings page.
Contributors & Developers
“Ara Lightbox” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
- Adding an option page allowing to customize lightbox appearance.
- Adding plugin translation.
- Initial release.