Are you troubled by strange iframe ad files in the middle of the night? Do you experience feelings of dread in your revision control and source code management system? Have you or any of your colleagues ever had to manually add these files to your site as your ads team keeps making new deals?
If the answer is yes, don’t wait another minute! ADBUSTERS! Download this plugin today and let us take care of your ad file serving needs.
Caveat: while we have reviewed the included templates for obvious security issues (like XSS), we cannot guarantee the reliability of external scripts referenced by most of the adbusters. We highly recommend discussing with your ad network representative to discuss this if you have any concerns.
Copyright (C) 2013 Automattic
This program is free software: you can redistribute it and/or modify
it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by
the Free Software Foundation, either version 3 of the License, or
(at your option) any later version.
This program is distributed in the hope that it will be useful,
but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of
MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the
GNU General Public License for more details.
You should have received a copy of the GNU General Public License
along with this program. If not, see http://www.gnu.org/licenses/.
- Install via WordPress Plugins administration page.
- Activate the plugin.
- What ad network iframes are supported?
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Adbusters” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
- Remove unsupported Adcentric buster
- Remove unsupported Adcade buster
- Remove unsupported Interpolls buster
- Remove unsupported SmartAdServer buster
- Clean up unused templates
- Remove unsupported Undertone iframe buster
- Removing various files with XSS vulnerabilities
- Added some DFP adbusters (props dlh)
- First release.