Shift4Shop Online Store provides a streamlined way to sell any number of products from your Shift4Shop store directly on your WordPress blog, whether you want to direct customers back to your Shift4Shop website or let them fill a cart without leaving your WordPress page. You can add the widget to any widget-ready area in your WordPress theme (such as the sidebar) to display your choice of products with links to their product pages on your Shift4Shop online store. Additionally, you can use shortcodes to embed products into your blog posts or page content, complete with a Buy Now button and flyout cart functionality. Both methods pull product names, images, pricing, and other information from your Shift4Shop store.
With Shift4Shop Online Store you can:
- Add a product sidebar widget to your WordPress website to display your choice of products from your Shift4Shop store, linked to their respective product pages. Customers who click these products will be taken to your Shift4Shop store to continue shopping.
- Use shortcodes to embed products directly onto content pages. This method will let customers create and view their shopping cart with a flyout menu right on your WordPress website, as well as check out in a popup to prevent visitors from being redirected away from the page they were viewing.
- Smoothly turn your WordPress website into an additional sales channel.
- Use either or both methods (widget and shortcode) to add products to your WordPress site in the manner that best fits your marketing goals.
If you’ve been looking for a way to bring full Shift4Shop functionality to your WordPress blog, Shift4Shop Online Store is the perfect solution.
Upload the Shift4Shop Online Store plugin to your WordPress blog, and enter the appropriate information into the following fields:
- Shift4Shop store URL is the complete URL of your Shift4Shop website (e.g. https://www.sample-shift4shop-store.com).
- Currency symbol is the symbol of the currency in which your pricing should be displayed.
Save your changes. Then, when you’re ready to add products to your WordPress website:
- You can find the Shift4Shop Ecommerce Widget in your Widgets area in the WordPress admin. You are able to name the widget (e.g. "Products") and choose products to display using their Catalog IDs from your Shift4Shop store, separated by commas (e.g. 1,2,3,4).
- To embed products within a blog post or content page, use the following shortcode, with X replaced by the product's Catalog ID from your Shift4Shop store: [shift4shop catalog_id=”X”]
For additional details and screenshots, visit the Shift4Shop Knowledgebase article.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Shift4Shop Online Store” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Shift4Shop Online Store” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.